1) The winning design will be printed in white on the front of a green T-shirt.
2) Create your design in monochrome (black design on a white background).
3) You can draw your design by hand, or create it on the computer, but it MUST be saved as either:
a) High resolution image file (jpeg, tiff or gif)
b) WORD document – A4 or Letter size
4) Send your entry to Sviva Israel by email to Tshirt@svivaisrael.org
5) Be sure to include your full name, school, grade, Eco Connection teacher and e-mail address with your entry.
6) Entries must be submitted by November 10, 2010.
- The winning T-shirt is for the USA and Israel. You can use Hebrew and English in your design.
- Keep it simple – big, bold designs are usually better than tiny words and pictures.
1) The contest is open to any student, in the USA or Israel, participating in the Arad-Tamar-New Jersey-Delaware Eco Connection 2010-11.
2) The T-Shirt design should be your own original artwork and not include copyrighted materials. You can use royalty-free clipart, or create your own pictures.
3) All entries will be displayed online in a Sviva Israel website.
4) The winning entry will be selected by a panel of judges chosen by Sviva Israel.
5) Sviva Israel reserves the right to adapt the winning design, if necessary. The selected design or image may be reworked to prepare it for printing on the T-Shirt.
6) All entries become the property of Sviva Israel and Sviva Israel may reproduce in any fashion, including multimedia and electronic imaging, all or any portion of the design, giving credit to the artist.
7) Sviva Israel is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, illegible, or misdirected contest entries, or for any error,
human, technical or otherwise, which may occur in the processing of the contest entries.
8) Entries received after the contest deadline of November 10th, 2010 will be disqualified.